Booking one of our tours soon? Welcome, it’s great to have you on board!
Now that you’re here, please take some time to read the important information below. It won’t take long but this is the nitty-gritty stuff you need to know before heading over to the magnificent Fraser Island.
- To drive the 4WD on Fraser Island you must be over 21 years of age, own a full driver’s licence, and have at least two years of driving experience.
- You are required to meet at Nomads Noosa at 4.30pm one day prior to departure for a safety briefing.
- If staying at Nomads Noosa, you will need to be ready to check out of the hostel by 6am at the latest on the day of departure.
- You must pay a $20 local fee/levy on arrival at Nomads Noosa – This fee covers you for vehicle damage whilst on the tour – Very important!
- Sleeping bag hire is available for just $10
By taking part in a tour you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Have a question?