WHERE TO STAY IN NOOSA?
You’ll find us at 44, Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads, 4567, QLD – It’s super easy to get to us on the Greyhound & Premier buses too!
HINT ALERT >> Don’t underestimate how many days you will want to spend in Noosa. Our hostel gets booked out really quickly so make sure you pre-book some nights when booking your tour.
About Nomads Noosa:
Conveniently located in Noosa Heads, just a short walk from the shops and the beautiful beaches, the hostel is the pick-up and drop off point for Palace Adventures Tag-A-Long Tours.
We think Noosa is hands down the best place to start your Fraser Island journey. Noosa is a surfing mecca located on the Sunshine Coast which means we get year round sun and good vibes always. It’s also a great place to meet people before your tour, or to hang out with your new-found friends after.
Plus, if you book the Palace Adventures 3 Day 2 Night Tag-A-Long Tour you can add accommodation the night before and the night after your tour for just $20 per night.
Please be advised this deal must be purchased as a package at the time of booking for more information follow the link >> Fraser Island Tour (Additional nights booked separately may be more expensive).
At the hostel, you’ll also find:
- Free WIFI
- Air-conditioned hostel rooms – trust us when we say this is important, Australia is HOT!
- Swimming Pool, Volleyball Court
- Free Surfboard Hire (Subject to availability)
- Bike hire + Surfboard Hire available at our Information Desk)
- Travel & Information Desk
- Free parking at the hostel
- Close to shops, pubs, and local clubs with special backpacker deals
- KB’s Fully Licensed Bar – (Exclusive after party for Palace Adventures)
- 16 bed dorms with ensuite (Palace customers only)
- Private Rooms with ensuite (Upgrades only – Subject to availability)
- 8 – 10 share dorms with ensuite (Upgrade only – Subject to availability)
How to book
Other important info
- Check in after 2pm
- Check out by 10pm
Things to do in Noosa
There’s no point coming all this way without getting to know the town you’re staying in – and Noosa is jammed packed with beautiful scenery and action-packed activities. Check out our top things to do in Noosa (coming soon).