3 Day 2 Night Tag-Along Fraser Island Adventure Tour
Departing from Noosa Heads, our three-day action-packed adventure tour is the BEST way to truly experience all that Fraser Island has to offer.
Our Tag-Along Tour is perfect for adventure travelers wanting a social and fun experience and it’s a great way to meet people.
Our epic tour guides will teach you all you need to know about Four-Wheel driving on the sand, while teaching you about the history of K’gari, so you can tick off all of the iconic bucket-list items.
If there is one thing we know, it’s where all of the hot spots are on Fraser Island! From the infamous Lake McKenzie to the Maheno Shipwreck, you’ll be sure to tick Fraser Island off your bucket-list the right way with our amazing and passionate tour guides.
Our Palace Adventures Tours were awarded an Ecotourism Certification in 2016 by minimising our impact on local flora and fauna and educating their guests about wildlife interaction and disturbance!
Where We Camp On Fraser
Our Fraser Island experience is like no other. We do it the proper way. Palace Adventures is an eco-certified tour operator, which means we do our bit to help keep the island clean without leaving a footprint behind.
We boast a wilderness eco-camping experience on the beach – Yes! literally on the beach! No staying in motels or old cabins.
Expect to be situated just a stone’s throw away from the ocean – Nestled just behind the dunes we have a fully operational fenced campsite with tents, toilets, cooking facilities and solar powered lighting too.
Don’t worry about packing any cooking or camping gear, we have all of this sorted. If you wish to bring a sleeping bag with you, you’re more than welcome. Alternatively, we can provide one for you for just $10.
Our 2-person tents are static which means you won’t have to spend time putting them up or taking them down they even include foam mattresses for a bit of extra comfort.
At the end of each day, we will sit back and relax whilst watching the sunset over Fraser before camping out under the stars – Book now to secure your place on a Palace Adventures experience.
There is a compulsory briefing that takes place at 6.00pm, the night before the tour departs Nomads Noosa Backpackers. This is where you meet your new friends you’ll be spending the next three days with.
Individual tour itineraries may vary due to tide and beach conditions; however a typical 3 day Fraser Island Tour itinerary includes:
The tour departs from Nomads Noosa Backpackers. You must arrive at reception by 6.30am where you check in for your tour and take your luggage to put into storage.
Highlights today may include: (subject to varying conditions)
- 4WD beach driving
- Taking a ferry from Rainbow Beach’s famous Inskip Point over the the incredible Fraser Island (be sure to lookout for Dolphins, Turtles, Rays and Jellyfish).
- Taking a dip in the crystal-clear Lake Birrabeen or Lake Wabby, and relaxing on the pure white sand.
- Exploring the lush rainforest, and spotting fish, turtles and eels at Wanggoolba Creek.
- Visiting the historic ‘Central Station’.
- Hiking over the desert-like dunes to Lake Wabby.
- Enjoying sundown & stargazing
Travel along the eastern beach where you’ll have the opportunity to experience the thrill of taking a 4WD for a spin along the Seventy File Mile Highway. This stretch of sand is a fully operational highway and is even patrolled by police.
Highlights today may include: (subject to varying conditions)
- Eli Creek, the largest freshwater creek on the eastern beach, it’s an epic spot for swimming – or simply floating down the ‘lazy river’!
- The Maheno Shipwreck – One of the most photographed shipwrecks on the planet.
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – these coloured sand formations in reds and yellows have formed over hundreds of thousands of years and are also significant to the local indigenous people.
- Indian Head lookout. Walk to the top and lookout for the abundance of marine life.
- The Champagne Pools – aka, Mother Nature’s Jacuzzi!
- Enjoying another great evening with the other travellers on the tour.
- Pack up and leave camp today after ‘brekkie’ (the Aussie word for breakfast)
- Head inland in the 4WD’s and take some time to relax around one of the many lakes Fraser has to offer such as Lake Mckenzie.
- This is a ‘perched’ lake, which means it contains only rainwater, no groundwater, and is crystal clear. The sand here is pure white silica sand so it’s not only pretty to look at but feels beautifully soft to walk or sit on too. It’s no wonder it’s on of Fraser Island’s most popular natural sites.
- Take the ferry to Rainbow Beach and head back to Nomads Noosa – Enjoy a nice warm shower.
- After-party at KB’s bar in Noosa.
- 3 days guided adventure on Fraser Island ✔
- Two nights eco-camping accommodation ✔
- All camping and cooking equipment ✔
- All meals whilst on tour (2B, 3L, 2D) ✔
- Return ferry transfers ✔
- 4WD vehicle hire, National Park permit and park fees. ✔
- Sleeping bag not included ✘ ($10 optional hire available) ✔
Tours depart daily (Dec – March) – Low season departures may vary
Pre-tour safety briefing takes place at Nomads Noosa one day prior to departure at 6.30pm
For live availability please call +61 (07) 3184 0952
3 Day 2 Night Fraser Island Adventure Tag-Along Tour
Including 2 nights dorm accom included at Nomads Noosa (pre & post)
$439 per person + $20 levy (excludes sleeping bag hire) *Sale ends 31st December 2020
Was $539 per person + $20 levy (excludes sleeping bag hire)
Experience everything Fraser Island has to offer and have your accommodation the night before and after the tour included. No need to worry about getting to the pick-up point on the morning of your tour, you’re already there! Plus there will be a comfy bed waiting for you for when you return.
3 Day 2 Night Fraser Island Adventure Tag-Along Tour (Tour Only)
$399 per person + $20 levy (excludes sleeping bag hire) – *Sale price ends 31st December 2020
Was $499 per person + $20 levy (excludes sleeping bag hire)
Already have your accommodation before and after your tour sorted? Not a problem, this option is the tour only, no accommodation included.
- Compulsory $20 levy (vehicle damage cover)
- Optional $10 sleeping bag hire
- BYO Drinks/Snacks
To book your tour today, Call +61 (07) 3184 0952