You need a comfy bed to rest your head, but you also want somewhere with atmosphere, oh, and at a price that fits your budget. No worries, Palace Backpacker’s has got you covered.
ABOUT PALACE BACKPACKER’S HOSTEL
Conveniently located in Hervey Bay, and less than two minutes’ walk from the beach, the hostel is the pick-up and drop off point for Palace Adventures Tag-A-Long Tours.
Palace Backpacker’s Hostel is designed to be the gateway to Fraser Island, so it’s a great place to meet people before your tour, or to hang out with your new-found friends after.
Plus, if you book our 3 Day 4 Night Tag-A-Long Tour your accommodation the night before and the night after your tour is included!
At the hostel, you’ll also find:
- Free WIFI
- Free Computers
- Fully air-conditioned hostel rooms and common room – trust us when we say this is important, Australia is HOT.
- Free Cinema Room
- Free street parking around the hostel.
- Close to shops, pubs, and local clubs with special backpacker deals.
- Bus stop across the road (Greyhound and Local services).
You can choose from a range of dorm rooms or a private room with ensuite.
- Private Room with ensuite
- 4, 6, 8, 10 share dorm with ensuite
- 12 share dorm with ensuite
- 6 and 10 share with shared bathroom
Other important info
- Check in after 12pm
- Check out at 10pm
- Travelers only - No locals to can stay.
Things to do in Hervey Bay
There’s no point coming all this way without getting to know the town you’re staying in – and Hervey Bay is jammed packed with beautiful scenery and action-packed activities. We’ve even made planning easy for you with our list of top things to do in Hervey Bay.