3 Day Fraser Island Tag-A-Long Tour
3 Day / 2 Night Tour: $519 per person
3 Day / 2 Night Tour + Pre and post-tour accommodation in Hervey Bay: $549 per person
To book your tour today, Call 1800 063 168 (toll free)
- Two nights camping accommodation including, sleeping bag
- All camping and cooking equipment
- All meals whilst on tour (2B, 2L, 2D)
- Return ferry transfers
- 4WD vehicle hire, National Park permit and park fees.
Individual tour itineraries may vary due to tide and beach conditions; however a typical Tag-A-Long Tour itinerary includes:
Arrive at Palace Backpacker's Hostel for your safety briefing and to meet your guide and your new friends you’ll be spending the next three days with. Then take the ferry over to the island to get started on exploring.
Highlights today include:
- Taking a dip in the crystal-clear Lake Birrabeen or Lake Wabby, and relaxing on the pure white sand.
- Exploring the lush rainforest, and spotting fish, turtles and eels at Wanggoolba Creek.
- Historic Central Station.
- Lake Wabby.
Travel along the eastern beach where they’ll have the opportunity to experience the thrill of taking a 4WD for a spin along the Seventy File Mile Highway. This stretch of sand is a fully operational highway and is even patrolled by police.
Highlights today include:
- Eli Creek, the largest freshwater creek on the eastern beach, it’s a popular spot for swimming – or simply floating!
- The Maheno Shipwreck.
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – these coloured sand formations in reds and yellows have formed over hundreds of thousands of years and are also significant to the local indigenous people.
- Indian Head
- The Champagne Pools – aka, Mother Nature’s Jacuzzi!
- Pack up and leave camp today
- Head inland and take some time to relax around Lake Mckenzie. This is a 'perched' lake, which means it contains only rainwater, no groundwater, and is crystal clear. The sand here is pure white silica sand so it’s not only pretty to look at but feels beautifully soft to walk or sit on too. It’s no wonder it’s on of Fraser Island’s most popular natural sites
- Visit Kingfisher Bay before departing by ferry at 2pm.
Choose Your Tour
3 Day, 4 Night Tag-A-Long Tour
$549 per person + $30 insurance on arrival
Experience everything Fraser Island has to offer and have your accommodation the night before and after the tour included. No need to worry about getting to the pick-up point on the morning of your tour, you're already there! Plus there's no need to worry about finding a bed when you return back to Hervey Bay.
3 Day 2 Night Tag-A-Long Tour
$519 per person + $30 insurance on arrival
Already have your accommodation before and after your tour sorted? Not a problem, this option is the tour only, no accommodation included.
How To Book
Call 1800 063 168 to secure your place.