Whether you are an adventure seeker, wanderlust traveller or simply looking for a getaway, Fraser Island is the PERFECT destination for all travellers, and we’ll make sure it’s an adventure you’ll never forget!
Accommodation the night before and after your tour are also available.
ABOUT OUR TOURS
Departing from Hervey Bay, our three-day action-packed adventure tours are the BEST way to truly experience all that Fraser Island has to offer.
Our epic Tour Guides will teach you all you need to know about Four-Wheel driving on the sand, while teaching you about the history of K’gari, so you can tick off all of the iconic bucket-list items.
At the end of each day, you can sit back and relax at our propose built camp site, which is LITERALLY on the beach!
Don’t worry about packing any camping gear or blankets, we have all of this sorted, PLUS toilet facilities, and solar lightening all on site!
Our Palace Adventures Tours were awarded an Ecotourism Certification in 2016 by minimising our impact on local flora and fauna and educating their guests about wildlife interaction and disturbance!
YOUR FRASER ISLAND ITINEARY
If there is one thing we know, it’s where all of the hot spots are on Fraser Island! From the infamous Lake McKenzie to the Maheno Shipwreck, you’ll be sure to tick Fraser Island off your bucket-list the right way with our amazing and passionate Tour Guides.
Coming on a Palace Adventure? Here’ a taste of what you’ll be getting up to:
- Get behind the wheel of one of our Palace Adventures 4WD and cruse along 75 Mile Beach
- Swim in the pristine waters of Lake McKenzie
- Explore the only rainforest in the WORLD that is grown on sand
- Take a dive into the Champagne Pools
- Take a walk up to Indian Head, and say G’day to all of the wildlife cruising by
- Chill out as you float your way down Eli Creek
- Learn about the history of Shipwreck Maheno
- Stop by the Pinnacles Coloured sands for the perfect selfie backdrop
- Watch probably THE most magnificent sunsets (and sunrises) you’ve ever see
FOUR WHEEL DRIVING ON FRASER ISLAND
When it comes to exploring K’gari, there’s only one way to do it, and that’s in a four-wheel drive. Whether you’re a veteran driver, or have never stepped foot in a four wheeler before, our trusty Tour Guides will teach you all you need to know so you can get behind the wheel with confidence.
With every 4WD connected via radio, you can keep in touch with your Tour Guide and fellow adventurers as you hit the sand and being exploring.
Upon arrival you will need to show proof of driver’s license, and pay $30 which will cover insurance while driving our vehicles.
Don’t want to drive? Not a problem, you can simply jump in the back seat and enjoy the ride!